- Kentucky First-time Home Buyer Programs
- Kentucky General Mortgage Guide for Underwriting Approval
- 4 Things you need to know
- Credit Scores Needed for a Kentucky Mortgage Loan
- KENTUCKY FHA MORTGAGE LENDER GUIDELINES
- Zero Down Home Loans available in Kentucky
- Kentucky USDA Rural Development Housing Zero Down
- Kentucky VA Home Loans Mortgage Guidelines
- KHC Loan Programs Down Payment Assistance for 2017
- (HARP) Home Affordable Refinance Program HARP 2.0
- Common Questions from First-time Home-buyers in Kentucky
- Documents Needed for Mortgage Loan Approval in Kentucky
- Glossary /Mortgage Terms
- Mortgage Calculator for Kentucky FHA, VA, USDA, KHC Mortgage Loans
- Locking in your Kentucky Mortgage Loan Rate
- Kentucky FHA/VA Approved Condos
- Do's & Dont's before closing:
- Legal Disclaimers
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Mortgage Loans Louisville Kentucky FHA and VA Homebuyers and Homeowners
Refinance your existing mortgage to lower your payment, convert from an adjustable to a fixed rate mortgage, or cash out your equity for home improvements, college, or credit card consolidation. Interest rates are low and there are programs to help no matter what your credit rating is. Start saving now...
FHA loans are available to purchase a new home, refinance an existing mortgage or for home improvement. FHA insured mortgages carry less risk for the lender, so they often have lower rates and more flexible repayment terms. If you have excellent credit or less than perfect credit, there is an FHA mortgage, FHA Refinance or FHA Home Improvement Loan to meet your needs. Act now, FHA lenders are waiting to help...
VA Home Loans
Our network of lenders will help you get into the home of your dreams. Whether you are a first time buyer, a buyer with little money down, you have great credit or poor credit, our network of lenders has the loan for you at a price you can afford. Low rates and affordable payments on your Home Loan are just a click away...
Are you a Veteran? The VA provides outstanding benefits to Veterans through the VA Loan program. VA Mortgage loans are government insured loans just like FHA loans, but with no down payments and no MIP (mortgage insurance premium), in most cases. Saving you thousands of dollars over the term of your loan. A VA loan can be your answer to homeownership...