Fill out my form!
- Kentucky First-time Home Buyer Programs
- Kentucky General Mortgage Guide for Underwriting Approval
- 4 Things you need to know
- Credit Scores Needed for a Kentucky Mortgage Loan
- KENTUCKY FHA MORTGAGE LENDER GUIDELINES
- Zero Down Home Loans available in Kentucky
- Kentucky USDA Rural Development Housing Zero Down
- Kentucky VA Home Loans Mortgage Guidelines
- KHC Loan Programs Down Payment Assistance for 2017
- (HARP) Home Affordable Refinance Program HARP 2.0
- Common Questions from First-time Home-buyers in Kentucky
- Documents Needed for Mortgage Loan Approval in Kentucky
- Glossary /Mortgage Terms
- Mortgage Calculator for Kentucky FHA, VA, USDA, KHC Mortgage Loans
- Locking in your Kentucky Mortgage Loan Rate
- Kentucky FHA/VA Approved Condos
- Do's & Dont's before closing:
- Legal Disclaimers
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
KHC's Lowest Rates Ever.
Homeownership Opportunities Still Available Through Kentucky Housing Corporation
Lowest interest rates ever offered through KHC
There is good news for Kentuckians thinking about purchasing a home. Kentucky Housing Corporation (KHC), the state housing finance agency, is offering the lowest rates ever in its 40-year history.
For a limited time, rates are as low as 3.375 percent, with a 30-year, fixed-rate term. KHC also has a program for down payment and closing costs assistance with a special rate of 3.625 percent.
"It has never been a better time to purchase a home through KHC," said Governor Steve Beshear. "With rates this low and down payment and closing costs assistance, Kentuckians who thought they would not be able to own a home now have an opportunity. These low rates will not last; buyers should contact a KHC-approved lender as soon as possible."
Purchasing a home through KHC is easy. Buyers work with a network of KHC-approved lenders and banking institutions that help the buyer throughout the purchasing process. There are also over 1,000 real estate agents who have become KHC-certified and have committed to helping their buyers with affordable home-financing solutions. A list of lenders and real estate agents is available on KHC's Web site. Buyers should ask for a KHC loan.
"Kentuckians can feel comfortable purchasing a home through KHC," said Richard L. McQuady, chief executive officer of KHC. "KHC home loans start with us and end with us. When homeowners make a payment or call about their loan, they are talking to a KHC staff person at our office in Frankfort."
Kentucky Housing is able to offer these low rates through an extension of the New Issue Bond Program (NIBP), a federal bond purchase program provided by the U.S. Department of Treasury.
Fill out my form!