- Remove derogatory information and accounts that were reported in error
- Update an account that has been paid in full and closed
- Update the status of a collection
- Update a balance or paid-in-full status
- Update an account to show that it was included in a bankruptcy
- MUST be typed on the creditor’s letterhead
- MUST come from the creditor reporting the account
- MUST state specifically how the information should be changed
- MUST include the date, complete account number, and the name and contact phone number of the creditor
Proponents of rapid rescoring are quick to point out that it's not a form of credit repair -- an industry whose bad apples promise, illegally, to erase accurate negative information from consumers' credit reports. Rapid rescoring should only be done through a mortgage broker or lender. "I'd be a little leery actually of anything that offered a rapid rescore directly to the borrower," says Leisure. "That almost borders on credit repair and when it comes to credit repair, I just say 'no.'"
Senior Loan Officer
phone: (502) 905-3708
Fill out my form!