- 4 Things Required for a KY Mortgage Loan Approval
- Credit Scores Required For A Kentucky Mortgage Loan Approval in 2021
- Down Payment Assistance Kentucky 2021 Kentucky Housing Corporation KHC
- Kentucky First-time Home Buyer Programs
- Kentucky FHA Mortgage Information
- Kentucky VA Mortgage Loan Information
- USDA Rural Housing Kentucky Loan Information
- Zero Down Kentucky Mortgages
- First-time Home-buyers in Kentucky
- Documents Needed Mortgage Approval in Kentucky
- Free Credit Score Booklet
- Do's & Dont's before closing:
- Closing Costs Kentucky Mortgage
- Lock Kentucky Mortgage Loan Rate
- Home Inspections Kentucky
- Accessibility Statement
What do I need to get approved for a Rural Housing Loan in Kentucky?
You really need to look at the four following items below:
Credit Score: They typically want a 640 credit score with no bankruptcies or foreclosures in the last 3 years. KY USDA Loans are initially ran thru GUS (Guarantee Underwriting System), an underwriting approval engine online that Kentucky USDA Mortgage lenders use to tell us how much you are qualified for based on the income, assets, property, and credit provided. Most lenders will want an Approved Eligible. If your score is below 640, you will automatically get a refer eligible which most lenders will not do.
Homeownership: You cannot currently own another home with a USDA loan but there are waivers granted if you can show the current living arrangements are not suitable and safe for your family.
Income: Typically, you cannot make more than $86k approximately for a household family of four, and up to $115k for a household family of five in most Kentucky counties. Some Kentucky Counties are more but not much.
Location: Kentucky has 120 counties, and USDA is not allowed in the following KY Counties: Jefferson, Fayette (whole county) and parts of McCracken, Boone, Kenton, Campbell, Bullitt, Daviess, Warren, Franklin and Christian counties. The best thing to do on the location is tell me an address and I can look it up for you.
I have a website that is really good for USDA loans, located at http://
kentuckyruralhousingusdaloan. blogspot.com/p/usda-rural- housing-loan-program.html that may assist and educate you about the program.