Fill out my form!
- 4 Things Required for a KY Mortgage Loan Approval
- Credit Scores Kentucky Mortgage Loan
- Kentucky First-time Home Buyer Programs
- Down Payment Assistance Kentucky 2019
- Kentucky FHA Mortgage Information
- Kentucky VA Mortgage Loan Information
- USDA Rural Housing Kentucky Loan Information
- Zero Down Kentucky Mortgages
- First-time Home-buyers in Kentucky
- Documents Needed Mortgage Approval in Kentucky
- Do's & Dont's before closing:
- Free Credit Score Booklet
- Closing Costs Kentucky Mortgage
- Lock Kentucky Mortgage Loan Rate
- Home Inspections Kentucky
USDA is changing Eligibility areas and fee structures for Rural Development Loans in Kentucky beginning Oct 1, 2012
We have received notification that there will be area eligibility changes. There are several areas that are scheduled to become ineligible effective 10/1/2012 due to the 2010 Census; however, USDA has not received an official notification at this time.
Good news! The Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan Program (SFHGLP) will have ample purchase funding available through September 30, 2012.
Not so good news: With the new 2013 fiscal calender, October 1, 2012, purchase funds will not be available for approximately 2 weeks or longer after the new fiscal year begins. During this time, RD will issue Conditional Commitments "subject to the availability of commitment authority." The FY 2013 upfront guarantee structure of 2% annual fee and a .40% will apply.
For example $100,000 loan amount, you will divide .98% = $102,040.81, but round to $102,040 for your loan. To find the USDA guarantee fee take $102,040-100,000 = $2,040 (a little higher than 2%)
To calculate the annual fee take the full loan amount $102,040 x .004 = $408.16 is your annual premium divide / by 12 = $34.01 for the monthly fee needed to add in the payment.
Fill out my form!