- 4 Things Required for a KY Mortgage Loan Approval
- Credit Scores Kentucky Mortgage Loan
- Kentucky First-time Home Buyer Programs
- Down Payment Assistance Kentucky 2019
- Kentucky FHA Mortgage Information
- Kentucky VA Mortgage Loan Information
- USDA Rural Housing Kentucky Loan Information
- Zero Down Kentucky Mortgages
- First-time Home-buyers in Kentucky
- Documents Needed Mortgage Approval in Kentucky
- Do's & Dont's before closing:
- Free Credit Score Booklet
- Closing Costs Kentucky Mortgage
- Lock Kentucky Mortgage Loan Rate
- Home Inspections Kentucky
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Mortgage Program Flowchart for Qualifying a mortgage loan in Kentucky
“Do I Qualify for a Mortgage Loan?” – RealEstate.com Flowchart
Exceptions to flowchart above.
1. Having a DTI ratio over 36% will not prevent a borrower from qualifying. A Kentucky household can comfortably afford a mortgage with a DTI ratio up to 45% or 55% with a VA or FHA loan with compensating factors such as high credit scores (740+),reserves equal to 12 months or more, large down payment or savings.
2. Down Payment.
There are several loan programs in Kentucky that allow a borrower to buy a home with little to $0 down payment. In fact, the USDA loan has a lower payment even when they have no down payment than compared to using an FHA loan with 3.5% down payment. Also there is VA loans which require no down payment if you are a veteran or active duty military, and last but not least, there is KHC or Kentucky Housing which offers down payment assistance on FHA loans in Kentucky so you can buy a home with zero down payment. Questions about qualifying for a mortgage loan?
Contact me below:
Joel Lobb Senior Loan Officer (NMLS#57916)
American Mortgage Solutions, Inc.
800 Stone Creek Pkwy, Ste 7,
Louisville, KY 40223
phone: (502) 905-3708
Fax: (502) 327-9119
Company ID #1364 | MB73346
Fill out my form!